- The American Malacological Bulletin, published twice each year, contains peer-reviewed contributed articles and symposium papers. Special Editions of the Bulletin, containing topics of exceptional interest, are published as supplements. Contact the Editor of the Bulletin.
- The newsletter, the AMS Newsletter (formerly AMU News), is issued one or two times per year. It contains current information for members, reports on the annual meetings, announcements of other mollusk related events, and an annual membership list, including the specific interests of each member. Contact the Editor of the Newsletter.
- The Mollusks: A Guide to Their Study, Collection, and Preservation, is 445 pages, has 101 figures,and is the work of 29 international contributors. The volume was edited by C. Sturm, T. Pearce, and A. Valdes.
- The AMS also has a variety of other publications available online here.
- Information for Contributors is available here.