The 2005 conference of the American Malacological Society and the WesternSociety of Malacologists will take place at the Asilomar ConferenceGrounds on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula in California. As a member of the California State Park system, Asilomar offers 107 extraordinary acres of forests, dunes, and coastline situated right on the Monterey Bay National Marine Life Sanctuary. Asilomar is located right at the shore on the central coast of California where the weather is mild year-round. Throughout most of the year, Asilomar's midday temperatures average about 60-65 degrees F.
Registration & Housing. The deadline for early registration has now passed.
- Note: Registration for housing is separate from conference registration! Do not assume that Asilomar will have room available simply because you are registered for the conference.
- Conference registration (housing is separate; see below)
- Getting there
- American Malacological Society
- Western Society of Malacologists
T-shirtsPlease address questions concerning any aspect of the website to Peter Roopnarine.
- Conference t-shirts are available, bearing the logo at the top of the page. If you wish to place an order, please do so by sending a message to WSM, and specify the size. The $15 fee will be collected at the meeting.
- Please place your order before June 8th.
- T-shirts will also be available at the meeting.
Dept. of Invertebrate Zoology & Geology
California Academy of Sciences
This web page last modified June 17, 2005 – pdr