- Student forum / social: On Wednesday (August 3) between 1:20 and 3 p.m. students are invited for light refreshments (including sandwiches) for an informal session on grant writing, a chance to voice ideas for future meetings and how to get involved as a student. The AMS business meeting follows.
- Student housing: The deadline for reserving rooms at the reduced price is coming up (June 18th).
- The one bedroom includes a king or queen sized bed along with a pull out sofa (that makes into a queen sized bed) plus one bathroom and can sleep four.
The two bedroom condos include two bathrooms as well as the two bedrooms, with one bedroom having a king or queen-sized bed and the other bedroom having two twin beds. The living room has a queen pullout sofa and can sleep six.
- Cost sharing: For those in need of room-mates, contact Amy for a list of other students needing housing.
- Come meet other students: The first night of the meeting (July 31), there will be a table set up for students to come by and a) meet other students and b) assist each other with meeting established malacologists and networking.
- Student list: If you are interested in being included in student directed email updates please send your name and email address to:firstname.lastname@example.org